Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Be Smart online!

I have learnt so many things today! I’ve learnt extraordinary and terrifying things about cyber bullying. I was told by a well know person, Constable Gordon.

Just because you can hack, delete all the things that you weren't suppose to post, still means their is a consequence for all actions.

What is Digital Communication?
Digital communication is communicating with others on different social media.

I was afraid of many things he was telling us when you're 14, and you are still cyberbullying then you could be taken to court immediately, you would either pay $500,000 or would spend 2 years in jail, if you do something small you cut down your fine to $200,000.

I was worried when I heard Constable Gordon tell us about how we say things without thinking about it in our heads, but on digital communication you have a lot of time thinking about what to say, I was worried because I instantly knew that the things he was saying were similar to me! When I heard it I felt disgusted of myself, I was always thinking of being the coolest but I didn’t really think twice about just being myself online and off.

The part that really got me was when New Zealand, was founded the most suicide country in all this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment