Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Mother

My Aunty is like a Mother to me because she takes care of me and she is always there for me.  


Her hair is as brown as a Chocolate and her eyes are as brown as paper. She does the dishes and she cleans the table and she helps us hang up the clothes. She helps us with our homework and with the work we struggle with. I really love to help her with the cleaning and help her hang up the washing. When we are sad she will think of something that makes us laugh and cheers us up.

My Aunty loves to sing and dance and see us achieving our goals. She likes us to get certificates and get good reports, but what she doesn't like bad reports and bad behavior and getting sent home for having a fight. When we finish our cleaning we always get treats after we clean. When I’m sad she will always hug me and make sure I am alright.

What makes her beautiful is her smile and how she dresses up. The most special thing about her is that she will always be there and she will never ever give me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kalolaine for this very moving and beautiful story, I am truly grateful and very priviledged to be a part of your life.
    Kalolaine I could only say, your MOTHER would be very proud, an Angel who's always watching over you and your older brother. I would like to dedicate this beautiful story in
    Loving Memory of your Mother Ana, may she
    Rest in Peace.
    Hugs & Kisses
    Aunty Kayla

    ReplyDelete