Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Reading term 1


Text/book: The Rules


TITLE & DATE
THE PART I REALLY ENJOYED IS...
I AM SAD/ WORRIED ABOUT THIS PART BECAUSE….
I WONDER
10/03/16
The rules
The part I really enjoyed is when he was busking and also when he was having fun busking.
I was worried about when he dropped his violin and it broke, cause I thought that when he broke the rules & also broke his violin, he was never allowed to play in the concert.
I wonder if Sefa had any consequences after they found out he was involved with the violin accident.

This piece of work shows my learn, which is I am learning to know if I enjoy or dislike this text/book. I showed that I enjoyed this book and I disliked some of the parts because of my piece of work is most of my evidence, this piece of work took me about 1 and a half days to finish off. Past the few days I have learnt how to understand what my learn is it was amazing and extraordinary. I loved learning new things like my piece of work I have presented to you. If you want to read this book then their is a link above, if you are going to read it then enjoy and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment