Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

The badge of Honour

Week 5 :  29 February - 4 March

To show I understand what I read, I
  1. QUESTIONS:


  1. I wonder what will happen next?
  2. What if it was Fai who told?
  3. Why did Isaac go to the fight?
  4. How did Miss Latu find out?

2.VISUALIZE: Images I see... The scene I can picture the clearest is... - See more at: The picture that I can imagine in my head is the part when Miss Latu is coming to Isaac, or what if she was going their for something else it is so mysterious.

3. INFER: I think the author wanted to tell me that if you are a leader you have to take full pride in your work, also  you can’t go around fighting with people.

4.  CONNECT:This reminds me of my life, I was responsible of doing something and I just constantly left and I didn't do it, I felt scared when my aunty was coming to me cause I knew she knew I didn't do it.

5.  FEEL:  The part I felt emotional on and also connected with was when the teacher Miss Latu was coming forward to Tomasi and Isaac, while they were sitting their.

6.  EVALUATE: I confess that I didn't want to read this because it looked boring, but when I started to read this it was getting interesting by the minute. What would make it better is if they make a 2 chapter, cause chapter 1 is so interesting.

This is my reading term 1, I loved it because I read something that had mystery mixed with horror in it, it was really amazing learning something new, even asking questions to myself, what's gonna happen next and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment